This item has been shown 522 times.
MM2102AN-2L NSC 1K SRAM 2102 IC
This is a 1 Kbit (1024 x 1 Bit) 3-State General Purpose Static RAM IC. LOW POWER series.
Two types available:
1. MM2102AN-2L - Access time 250 ns - This is the fastest chip from the whole 2102 series.
2. MM2102AN-4L - Access time 400 ns.
This is a VERY hard to find DISCONTINUED part. Original NSC (National Semiconductors) production !!!
Condition: NEW, never used, stored in factory rails.
DIP-16 package The ICs in this lot are equivalent to: 2102 F2102F MK4102 TMS4033 TMS4035 9102BPC etc.
The price is for one piece
Worldwide delivery: $5.00
All item(s) will be shipped by registered priority airmail, unless other agreement is set with the buyer.
DHL, FedEx or UPS shipment may be arranged too. In this case I would prefer if you have a customer number in the particular courier service.
Typical delivery times for registered airmail are:
EUROPE (All countries): 8...14 days
ALL OTHER destinations (North and South America, Asia, Africa, etc.): 12...25 days
1. ITALIAN customers, please be more patient. For unknown reasons deliveries to Italy usually take longer than to the rest of Europe, i.e. 12...16 days.
2. Good news for AUSTRALIAN customers, usually shipment to Australia is pretty fast, it takes no more than 8...12 days.
If a buyer purchases several items I will combine the shipment to reduce shipment costs. In this case please wait to receive the final invoice with the combined shipment cost
In the past I used to accept a great variety of payment options but from the end of 2008 does not permit any other payment options except the following two companies, which they own: Paypal and Propay.
Currently I can accept only Paypal from these two.
Whatever payment option you choose, please, don't forget to write the item number(s) you are paying for.
Here are all the payment options I accept, explained in detail, in the order I prefer them:
2. Other. I may accept other options permitted by . Please contact me if you want to pay with any other payment options.
Popular TutorialsAlarms and Indicator Circuit diagrams