We offer custom specified electronics design and product design/development services through which you can have circuits and electronic products designed as per custom specifications. We specialize in low cost electronics designs with minimal possible component count with carefully chosen, low cost, cheapest available components with great quality and support. The best reason why you should choose us is our low electronic design costs, fast turn around time & top notch quality. Our main aim is to design your product such that your profits are maximized.
Highlights of our design services – High Quality, Low costs & Fast Service, backed up by great support.
Our expertise lies in all fields of electronics hardware, software, electrical circuits and projects including the designs for:
- embedded systems design using microcontroller & microprocessors
- analog electronics
- digital electronics (logic systems design, microprocessors, microcontrollers, embedded system design)
- communications, radio electronics & remote controls
- industrial controllers
- radio (RF) based control system design
- telephone based electronic designs
- lighting, display circuits
- digital signal processing (DSP)
- computer hardware & interfacing
- microprocessor microcontroller based designs
- electronic security related circuits like burglar alarms using latest infrared ultrasonic techniques for ranging, motion sensors (detection)
- Complete software development for Windows and Linux platforms. We have expert programmers in C, C++, Visual Basic & Visual C++
- Use our software development service to interface and control your custom designed electronics hardware using a PC.
- turnkey project undertaking, electronic product development …. and more…
We have extensive experience using microcontrollers & processors from ARM, MSP430, Microchip (PIC), Atmel (8051, 8052, AVR, AVRMega, Tiny), Intel (8085, 8086, 80386, 80486), Motorola (68HC11), Hitachi (H8), Holtek, Cypress etc.
We design circuits both big and small, be it for big industries or for small businesses. Some of the highlights of our service compared to the others are:
- Cost: Perhaps the best reason you should choose us is because our pricing is a fraction of what other companies charge while we still offer top notch quality. We operate from Bangalore known as the “Silicon Valley” of India where we get affordable and extremely skilled professionals. US customers can expect their designs to be about 1/2 to 1/5th of the costs in U.S. in most cases.
- Speed: Normally it takes us just a few weeks to complete a project of moderate complexity, whereas, other companies can take months. We take projects only up to our handling capacity and hence we are able to concentrate on each project.
- Efficiency & profit maximizing: Our designs are simple, uses minimum possible number of components and very cost-effective to manufacture. We normally use parts that are widely available across the world, unless it’s a special case. When we design a product, we carefully choose the parts that are the cheapest so that your profit is maximized, with no compromise in quality. We have been approached and have done several re-designs of existing products to many companies just to maximize their profits, successfully. With our designs, your competitors will be soon out of business!
- Support: All these come with great support from our team. We provide free email and phone support. Most of the problems we have seen are due to misuse/wrong usage of the designed product.
- Reliability: All the designs will be built in our LABs as prototypes and tested completely before sending them to you. So the product is guaranteed to work when mass produced.
- PCB layout design: We also design printed circuit boards (PCB). Our strength lies in high density, small size, low cost board design. We have successfully designed double sided (two layer) circuit boards as large as 17″ x 10″ containing over 750 parts. Our PCB design/layout service can be used as a standalone service for your existing schematics. We can also fabricate the PCBs for you at very low costs, both for production line as well as for prototyping. We offer very good quality PCB fabrication (SMOBC with silkscreen legend) for costs as low as $0.2 per square inch (example for 100 boards with board size of 3″x4″ each) . For higher quantities, the cost reduces drastically.
- Experience: We have several in-house design engineers and technicians along with great talent, experience and passion for electronics design. We also have several other expert engineers working with us on a contract basis whom we hire as required.
- Success rate: We have a tremendous track record with nearly 100% success rate. That is very rare when it comes to the electronics design industry.
- Our goal: We want our customers to be completely satisfied. We will work with them until their product is designed exactly how they want it. We also even suggest improvements/amendments that will make the product even better.
In summary : We specialize in low cost electronics designs with minimal possible component count using carefully chosen, cheapest components that all comes with impeccable quality and support.
Is the distance a problem? Not at all! Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Malaysia, Canada, Australia and other countries who wish to outsource the design job in order to minimize their overall costs. Many of them were concerned about the distance, but once they gave us the design order and had a chance to inspect the designed product, they were more than pleased with our work and have given us many more orders. We can assure you that distance will not be a problem because Internet has bought us more closer than ever. Moreover, we will be submitting timely updates of the work we have done with photos, videos of our work if necessary. We have designed more than 120 successful products till date and counting!
You can get a free quotation below. Enter the details of the design work and please provide as much details as possible. We will get back to you with a price estimation usually within 24 hours, sometimes it can take upto 2 – 3 working days if the volume of enquiries is large.