On eBay Now...
Flash Technology FH 370d, Medium Intensity Obstruction light, Vanguard LED For Sale
Flash Technology FH 370d, Medium Intensity Obstruction light, Vanguard LED :
(1) Used Flash Technology FH 370d, Medium Intensity Obstruction light Strobe, Vanguard LED.
The Vanguard Medium FTS 370d is a dual FAA L-864/L-865 medium intensity LED lighting system for structures between 200’ and 700’ AGL (FAA E-type towers). The system also meets FAA L-885 low intensity catenary requirements. It complies with CAR 621 2nd edition for medium intensity CL-864/CL-865 flashing lights and ICAO 6th edition standards for medium intensity type A/type B obstacle lights.
The FAA LED lighting system uses a single cable for communications as well as beacon and marker power. Firmware can be upgraded for future compatibility with no need for controller modification. The single enclosure houses a low-voltage environment, removing the need for an interlock switch and allowing alarms to remain active when the door is open.
FTS 370D VANGUARD MEDIUM FEATURES
- Infrared (IR) lighting – NVG and NVIS compatibility using 850nm IR LEDs on the flashhead perFAA AC 150/5345-43J
- Interleaved LEDs and by-pass circuitry provide longer life by allowing the loss of individual LEDs up to the 25% limit
- Surge immunity of 25kA to withstand 99% of all lighting strikes
- Ruggedized photodiode in metal housing with shielded cable
- Input power breaker switch eliminates replaceable fuses
- Patented Fresnel optics to minimize ground scatter
- Aircraft Detection Lighting Systems (ADLS) interface
- Automatic failsafe switches to day mode if no mode change detected
- 4-line OLED backlit display for visibility in any lighting conditions
- Dry contact monitoring (day, night, marker, PED, GPS, comm alarms and mode status)
- Configurable to meet AC 70/7460-1L
- 5-year warranty
Flash Technology FH 370d, Medium Intensity Obstruction light, Vanguard LED
FLASH TECHNOLOGY HV RECTIFIER F2711402 711402
LED Obstruction Lighting Tower System Lights Beacon Controller CPS A1/A2 XCEL