Contribute your Circuit, Project or Article & earn an Honorarium.
Got an interesting Electronic Circuit, Project or Article?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org & get paid an honorarium if it gets published!
Terms & conditions:
1) The circuit should be original work and should not be copied from elsewhere.
2) The circuit should have a brief description of its working and all parts should be commonly available
3) The author will be give a ash reward and credited suitably by displaying the author’s name and email address (if required).
4) The circuit should be of good resolution for viewing with all part values properly mentioned.
5) The circuit should be in bmp, pdf, jpg, gif or png format. The description can be doc, pdf, txt format.
6) The amount of honorarium will be decided after reviewing the work submitted & will be usually be between $50 to $100 (Rs.3000 to Rs.6000).