● Seven-level sensitivity adjustable
● Trigger key board
● Real-time sensitivity adjustable
● Battery voltage display
● Ability to all the halogen gases
● 14-inch (35.5cm) soft stainless probe
● Halogen check for lines of freezing, refrigeration and air-conditioning
● Leak check for Serial of vehicle-use air conditioners
● Leak for other systems and storage/recovery vessel. The product takes effect to all the halogenating refrigeratingmedium with chlorine and fluorine included, which include but are not limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc.
HFCs e.g. R134a, R404a, R125,R407C,R410A,R507, R32, R1234yf,etc.
It can also detect other mixers such as AZ-50, HP62, MP39, etc.
● Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment(it will detect the homogenate carrier gas).
● Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
● Detect most gases that include Chlorine, Fluorine and Bromine (halogen gases).
● Detect cleaning agents used in dry-cleaning equipment such as carbon tetrachloride.
● Detect perchloroethyl in fire extinguishing system.
- Power supply: DC3V, Size 2 Alkaline batteries(2)
- Maximum sensitivity: R12, R22 and R134a have got approved.14g/y
- Limit sensitivity: fitting for halogenating refrigeratingmedium 3g/yr
- Sensor life expectancy: about 20 hours
- Battery life expectancy: About 30 hours under normal condition
- Mode: Continous and no limit
- Reaction time: Instantaneous
- Warm-up time: 6 seconds
- Reset time: 2 seconds
- Weight: 560g
- Length of the probe: 35.5cm
- Gross Weight: 1550G/PC
Popular TutorialsAlarms and Indicator Circuit diagrams