On eBay Now...
NEW VERSION 5 P-SB7T SPIRIT BOX W/TEMP & DAS108 UNIVERSAL SPEAKER COMBO KIT For Sale
NEW VERSION 5 P-SB7T SPIRIT BOX W/TEMP & DAS108 UNIVERSAL SPEAKER COMBO KIT:
NEW VERSION 5 P-SB7T SPIRIT BOX & DAS108 UNIVERSAL BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
- The new P-SB7T Spirit Box now with AM signal boost, 250mW speaker output and 15mW earphone output, high intensity mini built-in flashlight, red (670nm) backlight LCD with manual ON/OFF control power and (3) AAA alkaline batteries (included) with a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- User selectable AM/FM forward / reverse sweep rates: 100ms, 150ms, 200ms, 250ms, 300ms, 350ms
- +/- 5 Degree hot and cold spot detection with audible & visual indication
- The DAS108 speaker easily surpassed the sound quality of any other speaker in its category and this speaker features incredible sound quality with no sound distortion. It is a heavy duty, all metal speaker and weighing in just under 1 pound, the all metal construction combined with enhanced voice coil and increased magnetic field helps to provide supreme sound quality with a deep bass response. Users will quickly recognize the advantages that offer an unprecedented platform for paranormal communication when this speaker is paired with the P-SB7T or P-SB11 Spirit Box!
- Please note, the DAS108 speaker does have Bluetooth capabilities (you can pair it to your smart phone and listen to music, etc.) however, the P-SB7T does not have Bluetooth capabilities.
P-SB7T Spirit Box with DAS108 Orbital UniversalSpeaker User InstructionsOnce the DAS108is charged and ready for use, insert 3 AAA batteries in to the P-SB7T and turnthe unit on by holding the POWER button on the front of the unit for about 3seconds. At the bottom ofthe DAS108 speaker box, you will find a male-to-male AUX cord. Plug one end into the “SP OUT” on the P-SB7T; noise on the P-SB7T will cease.Turn on theDAS108 by holding the power button located on the bottom of the speaker forabout 3 seconds. You will hear a recording say “Bluetooth already open” and“waiting for Bluetooth connecting”.Insert theother end of the AUX cable into the AUX port on the DAS108. You will hear arecording say “Now in SB7 Mode”. If not, press the menu button on the bottomonce to manually change to SB7 mode.P-SB7T soundwill then come through the DAS108. You can adjust the volume on the DAS108while sweeping.
NEW VERSION 5 P-SB7T SPIRIT BOX W/TEMP & DAS108 UNIVERSAL SPEAKER COMBO KIT
SAS RAVEN Black Nitrile Gloves Powder Free NEW 7mil Version 100/BX SM-2XL
NEW FLUKE 18B+ Digital Multimeter Meter Latest Version LED Test Lead Kit