On eBay Now...
1/4-20 x 3/4" Flat Head Socket Cap Screws Allen Drive Stainless Steel Qty 25 For Sale
1/4-20 x 3/4" Flat Head Socket Cap Screws Allen Drive Stainless Steel Qty 25:
1/4-20 x 3/4" Flat Head Socket Cap Screws Allen Drive Stainless Steel Qty 25
The stainless steel socket cap screw has a plain finish and a flat head with an internal hex drive. Stainless steel resists corrosion and may be magnetic. The flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface. The internal hex drive, also known as a hex-socket drive, has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench. Socket cap screws are threaded fasteners that have a cap head with an internal socket drive for installing in areas with limited side clearance. These screws are available with a variety of head shapes, which determine how the screw interacts with the mating surface, and drive styles, which determine the type of tool required to install the screw.
General Product Information
- Head Style : Flat
- Drive Style : Allen Hex Key
- Drive Size : 5/32"
- Thread : 1/4-20
- Overall Length : 3/4"
- Quantity of Fasteners in Package : 25
Detailed Product Information:
- Head Diameter :
- Head Height : 0.168"
- Countersink Angle : 82 Degree
- Thread Diameter : 0.250"
- Threads Per Inch (TPI) : 20
- Coarse or Fine Thread : Coarse
- Thread Coverage : Full Thread
- Thread Length : 0.589
- Flat head socket cap screws have a internal hex drive that can be driven with an allen key or hex bit and a machine thread that will match up to any internally threaded item with the same machined thread patern which is apart of the unified thread system
- Flat head screws have a flat top that tapers down to a cone shape that will sit flush into a countersunk hole and give a finished appearance
- 82 degree flat head is the most common countersunk screw head angle
- These flat socket cap screws are made of a high quality 18-8 grade stainless steel that offers a great corrosion and chemical resistance that will stand strong against the elements.
- Flat head countersunk machine screws length are measured from the top of the flat head to the end of the thread and the thread length is the overall length minus the height of the head
All orders placed before 3:30 pm EST Will Ship Same Day
- Tracking is provided on ALL Orders
- Priority Mail Shipping service is offered at a discount of only $3.95
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air is available, Please inquire for pricing
ALL returns are accepted if returned within 60 days.
- Money Back or exchange guaranteed.
- NO Restocking Fees.
For YOU, we constantly strive to find ways of improving our performance.
1/4-20 x 1-1/2" Knurled Neck LOCKING Ribbed Carriage Bolt Screw smooth round USA
1/4-20 X 3/4 Grade 5 Hex Head Serrated Flange Bolt Zinc Plated Coarse Thread
1/4-20 x 5" Carriage Bolts and Nuts Hot Dip Galvanized Quantity 100