On eBay Now...
NXP I.MX6 MCIMX6SX-SDB Development Kit For Sale
NXP I.MX6 MCIMX6SX-SDB Development Kit:
DescriptionThe NXP® Smart Application Blueprint for Rapid Engineering (SABRE) board for smart devices introduces developers to multicore processing, low-power consumption and leading-edge multimedia and graphics applications on the i.MX 6 series applications processors.
The MCIMX6SX-SDB enables development on i.MX 6SoloX processors.
The SABRE board for smart devices provides you with a low-cost development platform which includes all primary features of the processors and serves as an example for how to layout complex, high-speed interfaces such as DDR.
It includes complete hardware design files. There are also a number of accessory boards that work with the SABRE-SDB to provide additional capabilities such as multi-touch display and Wi-Fi® connectivity.
In addition to optimized BSPs for Android™, Linux® and FreeRTOS, we also provide a large portfolio of optimized video, speech and audio Devices
Processors and MicrocontrollersProcessors and Microcontrollersi.MX 6 Processors
- i.MX6SX: i.MX 6SoloX Processors - Heterogeneous Processing with Arm®Cortex®-A9 and Cortex-M4 Cores
Technical and Functional SpecificationsProcessori.MX 6SoloX processorMemory
- 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MB x2 QuadSPI Flash
- mPCIe connector
- 3x full-size SD/MMC card slots
- 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 1x USB 2.0 Host Type A connector
- 1x micro USB 2.0 OTG connector
- 2x CAN (DB-9) connectors
- NXP MC34901 High-Speed CAN Transceiver
- JTAG connector (20-pin)
Power ManagementNXP PF0200 PMICSensors
- NXP MMA8451 3-Axis Accelerometer
- NXP MAG3110 3D Magnetometer
- LVDS connector
- Pairs with MCIMX-LVDS1 LCD display board
- LCD expansion connector (parallel, 24-bit)
- Pairs with MCIMXHDMICARD adapter board
- Stereo audio codec
- 1x 3.5mm audio ports
NXP Brand MCIMX6ULL-EVK: i.MX6UltraLite Evaluation Kit Complete
Compulab NXP I.MX 6 COMPUTER ON MODULE CM-FX6-D2G-C1200QM-N128-E-A-U5-WB
NXP I.MX6 MCIMX6SX-SDB Development Kit