Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

What computer hardware makes a computer game load faster?

Discuss all your electronics engineering related technical problems and other questions pertaining to design problems in any field of Electrical/Electronics/Computer Hardware

Moderator: pebe

What computer hardware makes a computer game load faster?

Postby tokmik » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 am

My mom borrowed (advert removed by moderator) she bought me a new computer. I play an online game called "Dota/Heroes of newest" (title doesn't matter) but there is a loading screen which I take very long to load unlike others. What computer hardware can speed up the performance?
tokmik

Postby samaste.march » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 am

From my experience there is no problem in hardware. May be some game taking to load. You can not change your computer, to change any part from hardware.
samaste.march

Postby mantronir » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 am

I think you can actually install a good video card that is specially made for online games. This could lower your ping rate and no logs. Anyway, about the loading it depends on the server and the game.
mantronir

Postby Gino Dennis » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:31 am

You can see your graphics card whether support your game, how large memory is and the cpu.
Your heart is my flying destination.
Gino Dennis

Postby Laptop Charger » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Is Graphic Card Installed on that computer and that supports Graphics of the game. Thanks.
Laptop Charger

Postby I_Daniel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:12 pm

The download is dependent upon the speed of your internet connection.
If you are using a dial-up service the game will load quite slow.
I_Daniel

Hi

Postby aadambell » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:43 am

Numerous software are available in the market which can be used to speed up video games. Speed up performances in the following ways. Via Throttle 6, speed up your internet. You get to surf the web faster, also have a faster dial-up, DSL, cable and wireless internet connection. Then you have GameGain2, which is primarily meant to ensure the games on your computer are played fastest. The graphics improve considerably, and one does not have to deal with stuttering and games that lag. PCMedik 6 ensures you fix and make your computer faster. All problems on your computer get fixed quickly and it starts working gain like new! Finally, with PCBoost 4, you ensure the CPU on your computer runs faster.
aadambell

Re: What computer hardware makes a computer game load faster

Postby sachinelectrostar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 am

It depends on the graphics card of yours computer is graphics card support to your system then you can play all the game.
sachinelectrostar

Postby dscpcb » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:42 pm

I think a new video card is more likely to increase performance. If you need Games. But I believe you can also update RAM.
If you can post your existing Computer Configuration that can suggest exact which component need to e enhanced to increase gaming performance.
dscpcb

Postby PradeepKumar » Thu May 26, 2016 6:20 am

Graphic card installation is more important rather than to look for a change with the processor.
PradeepKumar

Return to EE quiz questions & problems