Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

My nokia bluetooth doesn't connect with other device?

Discuss all your electronics engineering related technical problems and other questions pertaining to design problems in any field of Electrical/Electronics/Computer Hardware

Moderator: pebe

My nokia bluetooth doesn't connect with other device?

Postby pravin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 am

I have a nokia 7230 and I have been trying to connect to other devices (phones, computer, etc.). I can pair with them, but then it doesn't give me the option to connect with them. I checked the help page and it said that you click on a paired device then click "connect" but the connect option isn't there. At one point it was and I remember I was able to connect, but other than that one time it hasn't come up again.:roll:
pravin

Postby jonyroger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:05 am

I've resolved the problem about connecting, I've updated BlueSoleil to versionn 6.2.227.11. Nokia Suite recognizes it now, but now there's another problem. When I try to connect my phone, I get the following message: "Cannot authenticate the phone".
jonyroger

bluetooth problem

Postby aggarwalyogesh786 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:26 pm

hey there... i guess there is problem inside your phone's bluetooth.. maybe it got damaged... or there might be problem with your Phone software too... please Update your phone software from Nokia Service Centre
Y@ge$h
aggarwalyogesh786

Re: My nokia bluetooth doesn't connect with other device?

Postby comvigo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi, try to reconnect your bluetooth device from other mobile instruments or if it is not connect then connect from nearest Nokia service center.
comvigo

Return to EE quiz questions & problems