Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

LSI speech recognition chip

Enquire about part equivalents and difficult-to-find parts here. This is the forum to discuss everything about electronic parts and components.

Moderator: pebe

LSI speech recognition chip

Postby fly_boy_bc » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:06 am

I have been looking for a CMOS LSI speech recognition chip and I have been completely unsuccessful. Something that will communicate i2c or 1 wire or anything serial really. I have seen many datasheet PDF's and even project logs with parts call outs but whenever I Google the LSI chip the PDF or project refers to I am completely unable to find a source for the part. I have tried Mouser, Digikey etc. and even searching "speech recognition" yields only development kits that cost in excess of $150.00

I have seen articles written YEARS ago that refer to $15 40 word speaker dependent OR independent LSI CMOS chips that I can actually plug into a DIP socket. When I finally traced THAT chip to the MFGR their webpage was a big 404

Whut the hey?
fly_boy_bc

Re: LSI speech recognition chip

Postby bwetman » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:20 am

[img][http://www.sunrom.com/img/p/201/201_400.jpg/img], You can buy this CMOS chip it's features is really good.
PCB Repair Tools - Rework Stencils, & SMT Stencils on Soldertools
bwetman

Re: LSI speech recognition chip

Postby PradeepKumar » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 am

I think you didn't search Google Shopping. Online stores like Amazon, Ebay and Robokits provide this kind of product which you need to check out.
PradeepKumar

Return to Electronic Parts forum