Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Submersible piezo-electric ultrasonic transducer

Enquire about part equivalents and difficult-to-find parts here. This is the forum to discuss everything about electronic parts and components.

Moderator: pebe

Submersible piezo-electric ultrasonic transducer

Postby ssolomon2 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I think it's pretty great, wish I had known about it a while ago. Anyway, I am conducting a project for a submersible piezo-electric ultrasonic transducer that can create a fine mist that's around 5 um (micrometers) in a 40-60 mL container of water. The transducer needs to operate with a sound level of 0-20 db range. I need to find the smallest possible transducer available for this, preferably omni-directional and circular.

Also, I need to learn how to create an electronic that automatically shuts off electricity when the water reaches a low point. Also, this needs to be as small as can be produced because I don't have much space to work with.

Lastly, the transducer needs to function on a small button battery that is rechargeable. this is very important, the longer the operation with the battery the better.

You all seem to know what your talking about so if you can possibly help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steven
ssolomon2

Re: Submersible piezo-electric ultrasonic transducer

Postby briana » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:26 am

Welcome to the board. To clarify your queries on ultrasound transducers please visit the link given.

---------------------------
http://2dimaging.com/transducers.html
briana

Return to Electronic Parts forum