Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

PCB to schematic

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

PCB to schematic

Postby tnnelectronics » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:00 am

Hi,

I scanned a printed circuit board, and I got the file PCB made OMNIGLYPH (CIRCAD ...),

with all the components already in place.

There is a program to obtain from file PCB, the schematic (wiring diagram)?

NB: I can convert PCB file Circad TANGO II or in other formats ...

It would be a great help to find a solution, thanks.
tnnelectronics

Re: PCB to schematic

Postby bwetman » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:04 am

It could be managed manually, building the schematic as you think it's set up. Save the schematic, link it back to the PCB, and apply the "Highlight net connections" function to verify your schematic connections.s. Might work on small circuits where you have an idea of its configuration.
Otherwise you have alternative option and that is, Fritzing which will allow you to add parts and create traces in PCB view, creating the equivalent in Schematic view with symbols and "rats nest" lines representing the traces which you then arrange and fill in with wires.

____________________________________________________________________________________
PCB Repair Tools- Rework Stencils, SMT Stencils & Solder Paste Stencil at Soldertools.net
PCB Repair Tools - Rework Stencils, & SMT Stencils on Soldertools
bwetman

Re: PCB to schematic

Postby PradeepKumar » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:41 am

In Eagle, you can add components to the schematic but not wire them up. That will allow you to place them on the board.
PradeepKumar

Return to Electronic Circuits Help