Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Newby needs some help

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Newby needs some help

Postby hood012 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi there all,
I am looking to put together a led circuit (6 3mm LED's) that all flash randomly with a tilt/vibration switch. to be powered by 2no. cr2025 3v batteries. it is to fit in a small box 30mm x 40mm can anyone provide me with a simple diagram? i am a newby to all this so if possible instructions for a five year old would be grately appreciated. i have sorced most of the parts from maplins ect... just not sure where to start.
thanks

Phil
hood012

Postby awright » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 am

Your post title should provide some indication of the nature of your inquiry. As it is, there is no clue to induce someone to click on it.

You say you have sourced parts, but don't tell us what parts you have or your general approach. Specifically, what tilt/vibration sensor do you have or do you know about that you hope to use? Does it provide a signal or a contact closure?

Do you just intend to light LEDs to indicate that there has been some activity at the sensor? If so, why are they to flash randomly?

Help us help you.

awright
awright

Return to Electronic Circuits Help