When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
-Type: Digital LCD Multimeter Voltmeter Ohmmeter Ammeter
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Product size: 17.5cm x 10.7cm x 7.5cm
- AC Voltage Range:: 200/600V
- Input Protection Features: HRC Fuse, Shunt Resistor
- DC Voltage Range:: 200mV/2/20/200/600VFeatures: Auto Power Off, Auto-Ranging,
Backlight, Battery Door Access, Data
- Resistance:: 200/2k/20k/200k/2MO
- Model: DM850
- Diode & Audible Continuity:: Diode testing 2.4V,1.5mA; Buzzer Sounds<30ą20O
-Low Battery Indication
- Data Hold
- 3 Digit LCD MAX 1999
- Test/Measurement Functions: AC Current, AC Voltage, Capacitance, Continuity Test,
DC Current, DC Voltage, Diode Test, Duty Cycle
- Dynatron: Yes
- Continuity Buzzer
- Sample Rate: 3times/S
- Low Battery Indication
- Accuracy: ąa% of reading: ą N0 digits.
- Working temperature : 23?ą2?.
- Relative Humidity: <75%
FRONT PANEL DESCRIPTION:
1. FUNCTION AND RANGE SWITCH This switch is used to
select the function ano desired range as well as to turn on the instrument. To extend
the life of this battery, the switch should be in the "OFF" position when the instrument is
not in use.
2. DISPLAY 3 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" high LCD.
3. "Common" JACK Plug inconnector for black (negative) test lead
4. "VQmA" JACK Plug in connector for red
(Positive) test lead for all voltage and resistance and current (except 10A)
5. "10A JACK Plug in connector to red (positive) test lead for 10A
-Please do not change the inner circuit to aviod damaging the ammeter
- Do not connect it to the voltage over 1000VDC or 750VAC
- Make sure not connect the error measure range
- Please do not use the ammeter if the back cover is wrong
- Please remove the pen and cut off the power before replacing battery and fuze
- Do not directly plug into the socket to measure the currentotherwise, the meter will be damage
- Please read the instructions for specific measurement methods
Non Contact Voltage Tester Description:
-1AC-D Non-contact Test Pen Electric Indicator 90-1000V Induction Test Pencil
Voltmeter Voltage Probe Power Detector Tester Socket
- Power socket,wall AC power socket,voltage detector,sensor tester pen,90-1000V
- Perfect for mobile phones, PC cards and other sophisticated electronic
chip-level flux welding
- The next generation AC non-contact voltage tester is easy to use-just touch the tip
to the terminal block, socket or power cord.
- When the pen tip glows red and the device beeps, you know that there is voltage.
- Electricians, maintenance, service, security personnel, and homeowners can quickly
test energized circuits in the workplace or home.
- The perfect tool kit for home and power industry. Ideal design for testing power
cords, circuit breakers, wall sockets, junction boxes, fuses, etc. Just press a button.
- When there is no voltage, the white LED light can always be on. And the red flashing
LED indicates that the voltage is completely insulated,
no exposed metal or conductiveparts, long life, low power consumption, compact, safe and easy to carry.
Non Contact Voltage Tester Specification:
-Frequency range: 50-500 Hz
- Test voltage range: 90-1000V AC
- Safety level: CAT II 1000v
- Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries (Iincluded)
- Material: ABS plastic
- Product size: 139 * 25 * 16.8mm/5.47*0.98*0.66"
Included in this package:
-1X Digital Multimeter
-1X 9V Batteries
-1X Non Contact AC Voltage Tester
-2X AAA Batteries
-1 Pair of Multimeter Probe Cables
Warranty & Customer Service:
30 days money back 60 days seller's guarantee, 24 Hours friendly customer service!
Popular TutorialsAlarms and Indicator Circuit diagrams