Omega-CJ Thermocouple Cold Junction Compensator - Chromel-Constantan Calibration For Sale
This item has been shown 10 times.
Omega-CJ Thermocouple Cold Junction Compensator - Chromel-Constantan Calibration:
Omega-CJ Thermocouple Cold Junction Compensator - Chromel-Constantan Calibration
<BR>For sale is (1) Omega-CJ Thermocouple Cold Junction Compensator. Though this item is used it is in good condition. Comes with everything that is seen in the first picture.
- +/-1/4 C at 25 Ambient setting
- +/-1/2 C from 15 C to 35 C ambient
- +/-3/4 C from 10 to 50 C ambient
- 1.35 V Mallory mercury cell
Please be aware that as we have multiple available the unit the winner will receive is unlikely to be the one shown, but will be in the same or better condition.
Please take a look at all of the provided photos before placing your offer to thoroughly inspect the lot contents and condition.
Item Condition: Used
- This item is untested.
Return Policy: We are offering the buyer a 30 Day right of return for testing and inspection. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Listed for Marc.A by Josh.S - Located at: EB14-C-4
Shipping weight is1.00lbs, 8.00oz, shipped from our warehouse in Compton, CA. (zip90221)
Default Shipping Service: USPS Priority Mail
California residents will be charged 9.50% sales tax.
Tennessee residents will be charged 9.00% sales tax.
(We have offices in both California and Tennessee and are required to charge tax to any shipment sent anywhere in either state.)
We accept the following methods of payment:
After your item has shipped, we will email you the tracking info.
Paypal & Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover)
For foreign orders we accept PayPal. We reserve the right to refuse other payment types at our discretion. We make our decision on a case by case basis, due to previous problems with some foreign credit cards.
ATTENTION FOREIGN BUYERS
- We will not make false statements on Customs Documents. When you buy an item it will not be listed as a "gift". It will be valued at exactly the price you paid.
- YOU must be aware that customs duties (Import Taxes) could be due when the shipment enters your country. YOU are responsible for those duties/taxes; know your own country's rates/policies before you buy.
- Due to the various levels of service and care provided by the different postal services around the world, we cannot guarantee delivery outside the United States. Insurance is strongly suggested or may be required.
- If the item is returned/rejected from your country for any reason, we are happy to refund the cost of the item only, less any fees and shipping costs. If you still want the item, we are willing to try and re-ship; this will require you to pay the applicable shipping costs again.
- Buying the item confirms that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by our terms for a foreign sale, and that these requirements are incorporated into the sales terms.
- Problems are questions that were not asked before the sale closed. If you have any questions, please ask them before the sale ends. It's often to late to solve them if you wait. Feel free to call us via the number below, or send a message to the provided email address.
- Electro Mavin is a 9-5 Mon-Fri business. We will do out best to answer any questions as soon as we can. (if you contact us on the weekend or after hours you may not hear from us until the next business day)
B#: P 13-622 / 10