Mitel HX Controller 580.1003 REV_1AU + (HX Processor / SLM-4 / Dual T1/E1/PRI) For Sale
This item has been shown 9 times.
Mitel HX Controller 580.1003 REV_1AU + (HX Processor / SLM-4 / Dual T1/E1/PRI):
Mitel HX Controller 580.1003 REV_1AU + (HX Processor / SLM-4 / Dual T1/E1/PRI)
Does Not Apply
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Mitel HX Controller 580.1003 REV_1AU + (HX Processor / SLM-4 / Dual T1/E1/PRI) +MiVoice 2GB CF
- Mfr. Part #: 580.1003
- Display Panel: A two-row, 14-character per row liquid crystal display (LCD) panel to show system status and command messages.
- Control Buttons: A five-button, command-and-control interface for interacting with the system via the display. The control buttons allow you to scroll through menu items to set system parameters during system installation and to perform other system routines.
- USB Ports: One 2.0 type A connector (for database backup via a portable flash drive) and one 2.0 type B connector (for system online monitoring via a PC).
- Status Indicators: Three light-emitting diodes (LEDs) for indicating system status (as viewed from the front, left-to-right):
- System Alarm (lit red if a system fault or failure is detected)
- File System/Storage Access (lit green when accessing flash memory)
- Power On (lit green when the chassis is receiving power; lit red if the chassis backplane is not functional)
- Power Module Bay: Houses an internal power distribution module with a 3-pin DIN connector for connecting an external 120W, +24VDC power supply unit.
- Expansion Module Bays: Four smaller bays for adding the 16-port Digital Desktop Module (DDM-16) or any of the existing station/trunk modules supported in the original CS Controller chassis.
- Ground Lug: For properly grounding the chassis.
- HX Processor Module Bay: A single large bay to house the HX Processor Module.
- Memory Card Slot: A single slot to house the Mitel serialized compact flash-type memory card. Next to the slot is a recessed extractor button for ejecting the card. (Use only Mitel supplied memory cards)
Terms of Sale
- Payment: We must receive payment within 2 days of the date of sale. If we have not received your payment by the 3th day, you will receive a final e-mail requesting payment.
TeleTraders ships with FedEx and the postal service (USPS). Please contact us directly prior to making payment for all service exceptions or address changes. PayPal Only.
Please contact if you have any additional questions or comments, thank you!
- SEE PHOTOS:All images taken in house of the unit(s) being sold, except for multiple quantities where item received will be in similar or better condition. Please review images thoroughly before purchasing.***Only pictured items will be included.
- Hours of Operation: We are open Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 9:30pm EST.
PULLED FROM A CLEAN WORKING ENVIRONMENT
We will ship Internationally only via Global Shipping Program
TeleTraders purchases Telecom, IT, Computer and Office Hardware. Items such as Office Phones, Phone Systems, Servers, Routers, Switches, Computers, LCD Monitors, Thermal Printers, Scanners, Voice Mail, Networking Hardware, Memory, Laptops, PC's, Storage, Power Gear, POS and much more decomissioned excess/surplus office hardware.
Powerful listing templates by 3Dsellers