This item has been shown 33 times.
1. Widely used in electronic equipment to adjust the size of signals in the circuit.
2. In the comparison method measurement circuit, it can be used to directly read the attenuation value of the under test.
3. Improve impedance matching. If some circuits require a relatively stable load impedance, an attenuator can be inserted between this circuit and the actual load impedance to buffer the impedance change.
4. Carbon film has good uniformity and consistency, stable resistance and high reliability.
5. Excellent electrical performance, minimal change due to temperature.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Radio Frequency Attenuator
Operating frequency: DC-4.0GHz
High Power: 23dBm (200mW)
Standing Wave Ratio: ≤1.20
System Impedance: 50Ω
RF Interface: SMA Double Female Head (Outer screw inner hole)
Straight Through: 0dB (reference)
Level 1: 10±0.8dB
Level 2: 20±1.1dB
Level 3: 30±1.5dB
1 x Radio Frequency Attenuator
Terms Of Sales
1. Our listing price includes the value of goods,packaging cost,and export
taxes,not including international duties.
2. duties,taxes,and charges are not included in the item price or shipping fee.
3. The duties are buyers' responsibility.Please check with your country's
customs office determine what these additional costs will be prior to your
4. All disputes arising from the duties will be submitted to for solution.
We will do our up most to exceed your expectations in customer service, communication and dispatching of your orders.
Popular TutorialsAlarms and Indicator Circuit diagrams