This item has been shown 6 times.
1.ON - OFF switch
2.Black hard surface rocker.
3.Rate: 20A 12V or 10A 24V
5.Size (L x W x T): 50 x 44 x 20 mm
6.You are offerding on one brand new Rocker Switch On/Off 20 Amp 12 Volt with Blue Light.
7.This switch has many different uses. It is commonly used for off road and marine vehicles.
5 x Blue LED Switches
- PayPal is our preferred method of payments it's the quickest, easiest and most secure way to pay for your goods or services online. PayPal offers buyer and seller protection should there be a problem.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, to get started and buy your first item with us is very easy. Simply click on the 'Buy It Now' button and follow the checkout steps. Select PayPal as the payment method you then will be given the chance to enter your card details in to PayPal's secure checkout in order to pay for your order. Once the payment has been made, you will then be given the opportunity to make your own PayPal account to make paying for your items in the future very easy.Shipping Policy
-We do not ship to a different address. we will ship to the address you provide on the only. Please check your address before purchase.
- Items are dispatched within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays) and shipped from US.
- It should take 2-4 business days for the product to reach your destination (Saturday and Sunday excluded).
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We ship only to the 48 contiguous states of America. We do not ship to Hawaii, Porto Rico, Alaska, US Protectorates, APO/FPO addresses and PO Boxes. Local pickups are not offered.
- If it takes any longer than that, please do not hesitate to contact us to resolve the issues.
- This product comes with 30-Days Money Back Guarantee.
- If you receive an item and it doesn't work properly or you don't like it because of any reason at all,
- We have a 100% refund/return policy. We will ship you a new item or refund your money for the full sale amount.
- For all returned products, buyers MUST contact us for the returning address.
Popular TutorialsAlarms and Indicator Circuit diagrams