HOBART MIG Welder, Handler Series, Input Voltage: 240VAC, Flux Core, MIG For Sale
This item has been shown 121 times.
HOBART MIG Welder, Handler Series, Input Voltage: 240VAC, Flux Core, MIG:
INTERSTATE SURPLUS AD NUMBER: # PRODUCT NUMBER#
HOBART MIG Welder, Handler Series, Input Voltage: 240VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Handler
- Welding Processes Flux Core,MIG
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Welded Material Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun),Mild Steel,Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 5/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 16 ga. to 3/16"
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness 20 ga. to 1/4"
- Rated Output 130A @ 21.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 21
- Output Range 25 to 190A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 12-3/8"
- Overall Width 10-5/8"
- Overall Depth 19-1/2"
- Application Maintenance, Construction, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch, Boat/Marine, Home
- Features 7 Voltage Selections, Enhanced Magnetics and Infinite Wire Feed Speed Control Offers Easier Fine Control of the Output Parameters for Improved Arc Performance with Less Spatter for a Better Bead Appearance and Less Cleanup, Spool Gun Control Circuitry Is Built in for the Optional Spoolrunner 100 Direct Plug in Spool Gun, Built in Wire Feeder with Quick Release Drive Roll Lever, Dual Groove Drive Rolls Make It Easy to Switch Between .023/.025" and .030/.035" Wire
- Includes Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun, Built-in gas valve, Dual gauge regulator and gas hose, Power cord with plug, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire, 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter, Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips, Weld set-up chart
- Standards CSA Certified
RETURNED TO MAJOR RETAILER AFTER CHRISTMAS
WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS, AND GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE THAT OUR PRODUCTS LIVE UP TO A HIGH STANDARD. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM. WE REQUIRE ALL ELECTRICAL ITEMS BE INSTALLED BY A CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN, FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A RETURN BEING REFUSED.
About Us Payment Shipping Return Contact Us FAQ
Interstate Surplus has been in business since 1988. We are a very diverse surplus dealer in Belmont, North Carolina. We buy and sell all types of Industrial Surplus & Hardware related items. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to Contact Us.
Payment is required before shipment is made. We do not accept any NET30 requests.
If rushed shipment is needed please call us instead of leaving a note on the order. Notes are not always seen until following business day.
We attempt to ship items within 1 business day after payment has been received. We are open Monday through Friday 9am-5pm EST. The buyer accepts all import taxes and duties for international orders. Interstate Surplus, nor it's employees will be held responsible for accidental or intentional use or misuse occurring with this item.
If it is a freight item you need delivered. Please Contact Us through the Ask A Question at the bottom of the page. We will need to know the zip code the item is going to, whether or not the delivery location is a business, and if it has a forklift or loading dock.
We stand behind our products, and go to great lengths to ensure that our products live up to a high standard. If you have a problem, please give us a call and we will do out best to fix it. We require all electrical items be installed by a certified electrician, failure do so may result in a return being refused.
Please click the ask a question button.
About Us | response |
Sell Smarter with Kyozou.
Inventory and Ecommerce Management