- 100% brand new and high quality
- Made of high quality materials, durable
- The main purpose of CH341A programmer is to backup, erase, program and calibrate various software.
- SPI pins that support extended utilities have 24/25 status indicators.
- Product Name: Test Burner
- Quantity: 1 set
- Color as shown
- USB programmer supports 24EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/16pin chips.
- USB to TTL, CH341 chip automatically recognizes 25 series chips.
- Suitable for amateur programmers 24 and 25 series flash.
- Using dedicated CH341A chip USB. USB1.1 communication.
- Erase programming speed is about 2-3Mbits per minute check.
- Programming speed is 2-3 times faster than ordinary ATMEGA8 25 series programmers.
- Model: CH341A module, CH341A+ test clip (optional)
- Provide 5v-3.3v power output
- Dimensions: 70mm x 27mm
1 *USB programmer
1 *USB programmer+2 x circuit board+2 x 4-pin male header+1 test clip
1. Due to various factors such as display brightness and light brightness, the actual color of the product may be slightly different from the website picture.
2. Please allow a slight deviation between the data and the manual measurement. onlyship to confirmed Order addresses.Please comfirm that your Order address is in line with your shipping address.
Please kindly note thatthe combined shippingis not providedbecause the shipping fee is calculated by weight. Also, the each additional item meansexactlythe the same color and size.
It takes about7-15 working days to US; about 10-30 working days to other countries.Transit time may be a little delayed because of thebadweather and customsinspection. If youdonot receive youritemwithin 30 working days since payment finished, please contact us immediately for further must be completed within 5 days. If you have any problems about payment, please contact us via message.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Positive response is very important to us. If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us via "Ask seller a question" . We will reply your email within 24working hours.
Popular TutorialsAlarms and Indicator Circuit diagrams