This item has been shown 22 times.
* This voltage regulator is a power control device that depends on digital control circuit technology.
* Thyristor AC Voltage Regulator.
* Material: metal
* Maximum power: 4000 W (resistive load connected)
* Voltage regulation: AC 0-220 V, starts from AC 10 V
* Protection: anti-peak, surge, RC absorption (EOC)
* Stable and durable.
* Used in electric furnace, water heater, lamps, small motor, electric iron etc.
* Easy to operate and convenient to use.
* Suitable for electric furnace, water heater, lamps, small motor, electric iron etc.
How to Use:
1. The input is connected with the AC 220V.
2. Output wire is connected to the electric cooker or appliance motor.
3. Turn the knob for speed, voltage, temperature control.
Attention: Load does not exceed the maximum power, otherwise it will burn module and electrical appliances; use the resistive load as far as possible; reduce inductive and capacitive load power greatly.
1 * Voltage Regulator
1 * Power Regulator
Note: The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness
We accept payment via Paypal only.
Payment must be completed within 5 days. If you have any problems about payment, please contact us via message.Delivery details
We onlyship to confirmed Paypal addresses.Please comfirm that your paypal address is in line with your shipping address.
Please kindly note thatthe combined shippingis not providedbecause the shipping fee is calculated by weight. Also, the each additional item meansexactlythe the same color and size.
It takes about7-15 working days to US; about 10-30 working days to other countries.Transit time may be a little delayed because of thebadweather and customsinspection. If youdonot receive youritemwithin 30 working days since payment finished, please contact us immediately for further us
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Positive response is very important to us. If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us via "Ask seller a question" . We will reply your email within 24working hours.
Popular TutorialsAlarms and Indicator Circuit diagrams