Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

how to work a micro-controller with mobile?

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

how to work a micro-controller with mobile?

Postby luffy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:49 pm

hi can anybody help on how a microcontroller can work with mobile phones?. for a hand carry and wireless security device?

purpose: for a project.

idea/concept of the device: a device can be carried by a person everywhere he/she goes. this serves as a security device that sends information to stored mobile numbers programmed at PIC. the device is provided with a button serves as a trigger, whenever it is pressed it sends automatic info to mobile numbers indicating that the person is in danger.

i know this can be done using gsm built in for mobile phones and program. but can anyone please help as to how to get this started?. like, what pins on the PIC are responsible for the circuit connection?.what PIC is most applicable to this kind of application?.and everything.

i am an ece student, but i am not really good into actual making, that's why i need this and your help to at least i can make this good thing on my own.. any help is very much appreciated.. little by little is very fine. THANKS in advanced. :)
luffy

Return to Electronic Circuits Help