Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Common Problems When Learning Electronics? Ideal Solutions?

New to electronics? Don't know where to start. No problem! Post your questions here.

Moderator: pebe

Common Problems When Learning Electronics? Ideal Solutions?

Postby kingwill829 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Hey guys,

I'm an electronics enthusiast, and I'm thinking of starting an electronics blog where I can share content that people learning about electronics will find useful. I find that a lot of the educational electronics resources I come across offer good tutorials, but don't go into enough detail into how and why something works the way it does. I'm hoping people can share some of the other common problems they encountered when learning electronics and the sort of 'learning resources / online content' they wish had been available to them at the time.

It would be great if this starts a lively discussion with people sharing common problems and ideal solutions, as well as their favourite online tools and resources, and everyone involved being able to discover something new of use.
kingwill829

Re: Common Problems When Learning Electronics? Ideal Solutio

Postby jocelynholmes » Wed May 20, 2015 5:29 am

Everything should be explained in easy language, I think if you explain with example, then it is easy for others to understand the concept. It is necessary to refer to the other page or website if needed. Try to update new techniques time to time, so the visitor can learn new concepts. Make your content unique and effective, it doesn't mean that putting lengthy content, try to put the content which is easy to understand with some unique method. According to me these are the common problem and I advise you to make a website like that.
jocelynholmes

Return to Electronics newbies