Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Hiring someone for a small project

New to electronics? Don't know where to start. No problem! Post your questions here.

Moderator: pebe

Hiring someone for a small project

Postby Arrakis » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

My apologies if this request is out of line with forum rules.

I've got a small project I would like to have someone make for me. I'd try it myself, but electronics might as well be Klingon because I'm pretty dumb when it comes to circuitry.

What I have it this: Electronic cigarette atomizers are rated by ohms. To check the actual reading I have to get out my multimeter and hold the tiny thing in one hand and try to hold the two multimeter probes with the other....rather clumsy at best. What I'd like is someone who can make a circuit board that will test ohms and only ohms that I can plug in the atomizer and press a button and get the reading.

I've got the hardware that will hold the atomizers for testing; just don't have the circuitry that will take the reading. Maybe modify a multimeter or build it; I'll leave that up to the experts.

If this is a doable thing I'll be happy to pay for your expertise. Please PM me and I can give you much more details including pics of the items being tested.

Thanks for considering this,
Doug
Arrakis

Return to Electronics newbies