Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

How to start?

New to electronics? Don't know where to start. No problem! Post your questions here.

Moderator: pebe

How to start?

Postby swami.vikas » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:22 am

Hi, i am new in electronics. I have great interest in electronic circuit. So from where should i start? I want ur guidance. Please help me.
swami.vikas

Postby pebe » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 am

Electronics is a very wide subject. What do you want to do?
pebe

Re: How to start?

Postby Francifighter » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 am

You'd better make sure what's your interests , then, you can make reference to the relevant professional college course, and you will know that what to read
Francifighter

Postby duplicate » Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 am

I think it is impossible to start from here at the beginning ,you should be show the interest and be along with the knowledge you ever mastered in you junior and senior. :lol:
Best Mart for Smart Cheap Items You Want.
duplicate

Postby Gino Dennis » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 am

:D And also I was newbie for electronic. we should learning more exchange experience.
Your heart is my flying destination.
Gino Dennis

Hello

Postby leana » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 am

What do you main want to do?
leana

Postby LordStDennis » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Goto YouTube.com, type in Makezine - Collin Cunningham, and start watching the videos.

Next, go to eBay.com and purchase a soldering kit. You may also purchase a kit to do SMDs with tools.

This should get you started on the road to learning Electronics and how to do it.

Also, revisit YouTube.com and watch electronic theory videos to get the various equations and an understanding of the math involved.
Grace, Peace & Love,

Lord Saint Dennis Charles Smart
Heaven's Spokesman & Exorcist
LordStDennis

Postby momename » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:29 pm

I started with buy Electronics books. Let's create a simple project. And enjoy it. :)
momename

Postby Laptop Charger » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:36 am

If you want to learn the Electronics then try to learn some physics theory which include the circuit connection and many more. Do more practical with your electronic. It would be more helpful to you. I have done one conversion of AC to DC voltage project in my home.
Laptop Charger

hye

Postby budax din » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:21 pm

i am new.. can anybody sow me the link for my project electronic.. the project contain JFET, triac, op amp, eiac, and MOSFET.. i really2 need that..
thank you if somebody really2 help me... thank you a lot...
budax din

Postby pebe » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:05 pm

There is not enough information in your post to answer your request.

What project do you want? If you don't say what it is, no-one can give you a link to it.
pebe

Postby clark » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:19 am

Computers and electronics are an essential part of most mechanical systems.Computers and electronics are an essential part of most mechanical systems.My friend tom, an electronics engineer, produced from his pack a hand-held Global Positioning System receiver,I remember his small made a digital scales by himself. :wink:
Last edited by clark on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
clark

Postby worldgirl » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 am

swami.vikas wrote:Hi, i am new in electronics. I have great interest in electronic circuit. So from where should i start? I want ur guidance. Please help me.

we are in the same situation! i am afraid i wiil make a mistake or wrongly be banned ! i really hope you can help me if you know more about the forum!
How to live a good life just like you take picture! Which kind of cameras you want to use is the key. It is no more than the machine you take, it more depends on your skill!
worldgirl

Postby pebe » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 pm

worldgirl wrote:
swami.vikas wrote:Hi, i am new in electronics. I have great interest in electronic circuit. So from where should i start? I want ur guidance. Please help me.

we are in the same situation! i am afraid i wiil make a mistake or wrongly be banned ! i really hope you can help me if you know more about the forum!

The primary aim of this forum is to give assistance to members with particular problems they may be having with a project.

Electronics is a very wide subject and it would be impossible to suggest projects to make or what you should learn, without knowing which branch you are interested in. If you are a rookie without previous experience, then you would probably benefit from reading tutorials that deal with basic electronics theory. There are many freely available on the net. One I could recommend is

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/

If something takes your interest and you have questions about a specific topic, then that is the time to ask.

I trust that helps.
pebe

Postby miketaylor » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 pm

I am new in electronics but i really enjoy the forum
thanks
miketaylor

Next

Return to Electronics newbies