Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

[banned] 15ah source?

Enquire about part equivalents and difficult-to-find parts here. This is the forum to discuss everything about electronic parts and components.

Moderator: pebe

[banned] 15ah source?

Postby Batter » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:54 am

I really want to buy some [banned] 15ah, it seems more cheaper than 20ah, but all the 15ah are only sold in [banned] rc, do you know any other source also sell this battery? please tell me !Thank you~
Batter

Re: [banned] 15ah source?

Postby pebe » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 am

[banned] is your website. Are you phishing?
pebe

Postby eddwhatley » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Certainly he must be talking about the "123 systems " types of batteries and their varied fields of applications,
from autos on down to the battery powered bikes and even Radio Controlled models.
That being, with his power level requirement probably being related to the latter mentioned apps.
Googling [banned] reveals several second sources, even to the extent of obtaining naked cells to restuff a prior /or /bad units housing.

Ref:
(Defined products and apps)

http://[banned].com/

73's de Edd
eddwhatley

Postby pebe » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:37 pm

eddwhatley wrote:Certainly he must be talking about the "123 systems " types of batteries and their varied fields of applications,
from autos on down to the battery powered bikes and even Radio Controlled models.
That being, with his power level requirement probably being related to the latter mentioned apps.
Googling [banned] reveals several second sources, even to the extent of obtaining naked cells to restuff a prior /or /bad units housing.

Ref:
(Defined products and apps)

http://[banned].com/

73's de Edd

If you read Batter's profile you will see his entry:

"Occupation: Develops and manufactures advanced technology lithium-ion battery packs."
"Interests: [banned] batteries,motorcycle battery,golf cart batteries,car batteries,car battery"

He did not appear to me as someone who wanted to buy batteries - but rather as someone trying to draw attention to his site.
pebe

Postby Mandy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 am

Forget about the 15ah, I found their price of 20ah is down to $32.11, you know last year I saw them sold at $59.99, how could it happen? The gap between these two prices is so big. I'm confused by the price.
Mandy

Postby Batter » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 am

Thank you for all your replies. I'm not phishing, you know it's my work.
Batter

Return to Electronic Parts forum