Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

RF COMMUNICATION OF MESSAGE WITH MICROCONTROLLER

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

RF COMMUNICATION OF MESSAGE WITH MICROCONTROLLER

Postby ORGENES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi...
I have a project to design and implement a circuit which will send message encrypted in micro controller through RF technology from RF transmitter to the RF receiver separated at a distance of about 100M. Now i want to use RF modules operating at 433MHz and two micro controller. The problem here is a circuit which will take signal from micro controller to transmit to the receiver and what values of components such as(resistors and capacitor ) will be used to stabilize circuit.

Any one have more idea about that circuit diagram, please help me even a link to follow.
Thanks.
ORGENES

Re: RF COMMUNICATION OF MESSAGE WITH MICROCONTROLLER

Postby pebe » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Have you decided on which RF modules you will be using? Many have simple logical high/low inputs and outputs that can interface with the micros directly.

All you then need is micro software that can send/read the data.
pebe

Postby ORGENES » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:40 pm

Thanks...
I decide to use TX 433MHz as transmitter and RX 433MHz as receiver. These have no pins digital pins hence i decide to use RF Decoder and RF Encoder, before micro software to read data, how will a circuit be?.
ORGENES

Postby pebe » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:53 am

This pair of modules has data pins for normal 0-5V logic.
Use 5V for the Rx and up to 12V for the TX to get the range you require.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/433Mhz-RF-tra ... Sw2s1UrXSE

It needs only simple sub-routines to send and receive serial data, a byte at a time, from a micro; each byte with a start and a stop bit (10bits).
pebe

Return to Electronic Circuits Help