Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Help changing output polarity

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Help changing output polarity

Postby MrTinker » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:22 am

never mind. this one post per day moderator crap is just plain annoying. take care.
Last edited by MrTinker on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrTinker

Re: Help changing output polarity

Postby KMoffett » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:44 pm

I would like to cut the enable pin which takes a positive input and somehow use a switched negative output from a 3 mode driver.

Are you saying that you need an interface circuit to control the +enable pin by using the negative voltage from something else. What is the -voltage? Do they share a common ground?

Ken
KMoffett

Postby pebe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:14 am

....my posts must be read first before they appear, is there a way to expedite this?
It really slows down the process of figuring out a solution here lol.

I'm afraid not. This procedure was introduced by the Admin to stop spammers who had plagued this site (and many others). After two postings by a new member, all further postings are not vetted.

It should not cause delay because I visit this site at least twice a day, and most days up to four times a day.
pebe

Postby pebe » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:01 pm

MrTinker wrote:never mind. this one post per day moderator crap is just plain annoying. take care.

You have deleted your original post, without bothering to answer Ken's question.
So can I assume your lack of patience and common courtesy means you are leaving us?
pebe

Return to Electronic Circuits Help