Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

i've desinged a product but can't make the circuit, help?

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

i've desinged a product but can't make the circuit, help?

Postby saq009 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 pm

hey guys

please help me out because I don't have the knowledge in this area, and I have done research but wont be able to find an answer so please help

basically I want to make a product that I designed and I have made the full product specification and I have chosen some components for my product. I want to make a product but I can't make it without the circuit for my product and sadly :( I obviously have no clue how to make the circuit for my product
but the good news is I know how to build a circuit :D , but I have come to the part of making my own circuit please help :oops: :cry: :oops:

can you please help me make the circuit for my product, it will be fun I hope :D , I don't wanna bore you out :oops:

so guys please lets begin help me out please

- So I will first tell you what the product is
-then I will tell you the components for the product(I need a bit help in this I'll tell you where, don't worry)
-then I will tell you the full product specification so that you can help me make the complete circuit diagram and guys please it has to be a circuit diagram

and once you made it, I can then build it. and you get a pat in the back :P :wink: :D :) :o 8) awesome
we can do it!! :o

so lets finally begin guys :wink: :o

-the product records the time for how long it takes the user to press the button after seeing the light
the product is called light reaction timer

- the components for the product are:
OLED display 20X4
LED(white color)
Button
on and off switch

this is where I need help with the components.
what I need help with is that I don't know if I need more components, am I missing any other components? :?: can you please tell me, what other components I may need please guys :?:

it think I need a PIC but I don't know anything else, I need but lets find out,
you need to know the product specification first in other to tell me if I need other components

-product specification

first the product is off

the product is turned on
when the product is turned on the displayer displays 'press button to start'

(*)when the button is pressed the light is programmed to come on at a random time between 1 second to 6 second AND the displayer displays 'press button when light is on'

when the light comes on, the user presses the button, lets say it took the user 0.250 seconds to press the button after the light came on, and the displayer displays, 0.250 AND press button to start

then the product repeats from (*) and this continues like this.

furthermore

what happens if the button is pressed too early?

lets say we continued using the product from (*)

so the user presses the button and the light is programmed to come on at a random time between 1 second to 6 second AND the displayer displays 'press button when light is on'

the user tries to get the fastest reaction time possible, so he tries to guess when the light comes on
and he ends up pressing the button to early. so the displayer displays 'too early' 'press button to start'

so lets say now the user continues to use the product

so he presses the button and the light is programmed to come on at a random time between 1 second to 6 second AND the displayer displays 'press button when light is on'

but the user is distracted and he looks away, and the light comes on and 2 seconds have passed after the light came on, then the displayer displays 'too slow press button to start

then you continue to use product from (*)

so guys what do you think, quite simple and easy right

so guys I need you, I need your help to make the circuit diagram for me then I should me able to build it

also I am only experience to build circuits on strip boards only. so no PCB boards. please also I love strip boards.

guys I really need your help please help me, please help me make a circuit diagram for this light reaction timer.

thanks

I hope for your reply :D :oops: :) :o

:wink:
saq009

Re: i've desinged a product but can't make the circuit, help

Postby KMoffett » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Yes, you will need a microcontroller ... and a power supply...and a few resistors and capacitors for the hardware. You will need to design the layout and wire up the hardware components. Then you will need to program the microcontroller. How much of that can you do?

Ken
KMoffett

Return to Electronic Circuits Help