Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

need hbridge help

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

need hbridge help

Postby kade426 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:03 am

So my problem is that I want to cut the wires going to the motor in a servo and use them to drive an h bridge. This was the first diagram I found..http://dankrill.com/others/stuff/servo_ ... _motor.jpg , but I was told on another forum this would cause shoot through. I have since been hit with a barrage of chips and PDFs because of a firm believer of the teach a man to fish philosophy. This is a small part of a project and I really just need a circuit to solder together. The details are the servo send pwm to the motor and at rest keeps a low voltage on both wires. I already purchased the parts in the diagram with a few substitutions with the MOSFETs. I am using this so I can run a car wiper motor from a car battery like a servo using the donor servo for its position control and ease of use.
kade426

Re: need hbridge help

Postby pebe » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:39 pm

The outputs of your two op-amps are in phase, so you will get no drive to the motor.
What type of servo are you using?
pebe

Return to Electronic Circuits Help