Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

electronic goods help

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

electronic goods help

Postby basheerkhanss » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:02 am

hello guys.Good to talking with you. i am new for this community,and also not from electronics background.
i am a product designer,currently i am working on a coffee wending machine for one of my friend.in that case i did all mechanical stuff , now i am seeking support on electronic part. as my system has a good automation features in it. in that case i met many electronic buddies, but they are not able to cote correctly, i mean i found much variation between every cote of them,so i got doubt on them that whether they are capable of making this or not?!.because if they are not able to finalize the exact components which my system needs.They definitely give me bad experience later.
so if anyone out here.those who can help me out on this case can be a hero for me :).
my requirements are...
i am attaching an image please go through it,and tell me what are the components my system needs, and give me cote for first piece.
in case if i want to make them in bulk how can i get them cheap ?do i need to approach pcb manufacturer ? how does he cote for each board?only manufacturing and components charges or any other charges? if you are able to give me the cote for the bulk (not less then 10 k pieces) according to my requirement i can estimate the production cost of my machine.Please do that for me....

Thankyou so much

Basheer.sk
Attachments
final flow chart design_2.jpg
final flow chart design_2.jpg (564.97 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
basheerkhanss

Re: electronic goods help

Postby pebe » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:52 am

What you want is for someone to design for you a complete product that you have not specified completely. This is a hobby forum and I doubt any member could take the considerable time and effort to do that without an assurance of some reimbursement.

I would suggest that you contact the owner of the board, whose livelihood is designing such equipment. You can contact him under the 'Custom Electronics Circuits' section of this board - his posting at the top (Admin) gives details. A PM to him would get his attention quickly.
pebe

Return to Electronic Circuits Help