Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Electronic Calculator Tool

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Electronic Calculator Tool

Postby remon7 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi to evebody.
I would like to share a tool which was developed for my own needs. For some time I recently need to obtain not standard resistor values with rationed precision from standard E24 series of resistors. Unfortuantely I don't find really good and convenient tool to do it. Finally I decided to made Resistors Finder for iPhone.
I did my best to create simple, nice and convenient user interface and fast searching algorithm.
I spent a lot of time to make user interface as simple as possible so you will understand how to use it in first minute. Just type disired resistance and you will get a list of pairs of standard resistors sorted by deviation from the desired value.

Resistor Finder was just released on App Store few days ago.

Electronic Calculator

If you want a free copy please PM me for promo code (Only limited quantity available).
It will be nice to hear some feedback from you all. Any suggestion, critics and feature requests are welcome.
Attachments
PCB.jpg
PCB.jpg (17.47 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
screen32480.jpeg
screen32480.jpeg (19.95 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
screen320x480.jpeg
screen320x480.jpeg (23.43 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
remon7

Return to Electronic Circuits Help