Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Receiver,transitter, rfid module conection to uc

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Receiver,transitter, rfid module conection to uc

Postby geethucmohan1992 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 pm

I am doing a project on RFID based shopping cart...but now am having a few problems. I am having trouble connecting RFID module to the microcontroller(AT89S52) am using.
The RFID module i purchased consists of EM-18 reader module and it has been connected to max232 and then to RS-232...so the module has rs232 output..now can i connect directly from rs232 to tx pin of microcontroller? or is there another way?
the following site says use max 232 and then to uc. but i have rs232 output..so how to?

http://www.engineersgarage.com/microcon ... 51-circuit
i have attached the picture of my rfid module

Also, I have a transmitter for which am using MO-SAWR-ASK transmitter. That is to be connected to my microntroller (AT89S51). Is it ok to connect its data pin directly to the Tx pin of uc?

And the receiver OX-RX02-ASK recieves the data and this is to be connected to a second microntroller. Can i directly connect its data pin to Rx pin?

I also have to recieve the same to a PC or laptop. Now a days laptops dont have RS232 port, so how to receive the same in pc? can i use a 3rd uc, so that receiver is connected to uc, then to max232 then rs232, but then how to connect from rs232 to pc/laptop?
Attachments
20130222_172135.jpg
my RFID module
20130222_172135.jpg (992.76 KiB) Viewed 4691 times
geethucmohan1992

Return to Electronic Circuits Help