Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Research Study on Circuit Pads

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Research Study on Circuit Pads

Postby patexia » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi, I wanted to let you know about a research study as I thought some of the people here could benefit from participating. Patexia is offering $3000 in a prior art search contest on circuit pads used in semiconductor packaging to connected to components on an integrated circuit.

Given the expertise of this community, I think some of the member here would be well equipped to participate.

In particular, the patent discloses an arrangement of insulator and conductor on top of the substrate of an integrated circuit. The top “pad” layer of conductor is connected to a compound structure of conducting and conduction-connection layers. This pad and compound structure are embedded within an insulator, which separates them from a lower conduction layer. This lower conduction layer is further separated from the substrate by an insulating layer.

There’s also a $500 prize for referring the winner through our site, feel free to invite a colleague if you know the righ person. You can see the contest here: http://bit.ly/11PWaHT

If this isn't a good match let me know and I'll delete it.
patexia

Return to Electronic Circuits Help