Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

op amp amplifier circuit help

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

op amp amplifier circuit help

Postby sri.jnana » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 am

hello!!

am doing a project on amplifier circuits.. so please let me know the op-amp circuit(op amp number,resistors and any more to be used) to be used to get an output which is sufficient to a relay circuit.

please also mention the minimum voltage required to get a relay circuit operated to connect to a 12 volts battery.
sri.jnana

Re: op amp amplifier circuit help

Postby pebe » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Your question is far too vague.

Why would you want an op-amp to turn on a relay? Why not just switch the relay?

Then again, why would you need a relay? Why not switch the appliance (whatever it is) with a simple switch.

You need to fill in much more detail about the overall concept.
pebe

Postby sri.jnana » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:19 pm

we are doing a project and in our project i got a ir sensed output about 1 volt. but i need a 12v battery to be connected if the sensor is sensed. that means we need to connect a 12v battery to the load if the output from the sensor is 1v.

for this purpose if i want to use a relay i need a minimum of 6v. for this purpose i need a 1 to 6v amplifier circuit...

please provide me any circuit using an op-amp(741) to amplify 1 to 6 volts..

-
thanks in advance
sri.jnana

Postby pebe » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 am

If you need the 6V because you are going to use a relay with a 6V coil, why not use a transistor to drive it - if the IR sensor can provide enough current?

If you have a 12V battery then why not use a 12V coil relay? It would take less current.
pebe

Return to Electronic Circuits Help