Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

give some help!!thanks

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

give some help!!thanks

Postby worldgirl » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm

hello! i am the new one here ! now i want you can give me some help!
I am having a problem with my fridge and am wondering if I am missing something or ?
It cools great on 12V and 120V but does not cool on LP, it is burning like every other LP fridge I have seen but does not cool.
Does anyone have any ideas?
thanks
How to live a good life just like you take picture! Which kind of cameras you want to use is the key. It is no more than the machine you take, it more depends on your skill!
worldgirl

Postby pebe » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:53 pm

This is an electronics forum, but your question is not about electronic circuits so should not have been posted here.

It is unlikely that anyone can help you without actually looking at your fridge. Why don't you call out the local repair man?
pebe

Postby worldgirl » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:40 am

pebe wrote:This is an electronics forum, but your question is not about electronic circuits so should not have been posted here.

It is unlikely that anyone can help you without actually looking at your fridge. Why don't you call out the local repair man?

thanks for reminding, i will watch out nex time
How to live a good life just like you take picture! Which kind of cameras you want to use is the key. It is no more than the machine you take, it more depends on your skill!
worldgirl

Return to Electronic Circuits Help