Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Need help 2 understand schematics for H2O to H (Hydrodgen)

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Need help 2 understand schematics for H2O to H (Hydrodgen)

Postby CRACKER0AI » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 am

I have plans/schematics for a H2O to H converter which can be easily made and attatched to the car to run it on "H" without the need for petrol. I have a soldering Iron and a small knowledge of electronics symbols. I can make and do most things and what I cant I am determined to work out. I have the schematics/blueprints for the circuitry needed to put a "computer" or what I expect is a frequency module of some sort. (Cant think what else to call it). But need help in recognizing the parts symbols ie; for the capacitors, diodes resistors etc so that I can buy them to put it all together. the diagrams all have part numbers which should make it pretty easy but definately time consuming. The reward though is to make trasport much cheaper.
The device was invented in the 70's by a guy in america who drove his car across america without the use of petrol and only using water converted to hydrodgen. If anyone is interested let me know and I will work out how to attatch the plans to the forum.
CRACKER0AI

Postby pebe » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 am

You need a basic tutorial. Try this one:

http://www.williamson-labs.com/
pebe

Return to Electronic Circuits Help