Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Custom Car Alarm

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Custom Car Alarm

Postby Adz££ » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Very recently I had my car vandalised in the middle of the night as it was parked outside of my house. The vandals managed to completely rip off my rear wiper arm and my two front wiper arms before scratching some swearwords into the car's paintwork. My car (a vauxhall corsa 2002 GLS model) has no alarm fitted because the manufacturer does not fit alarms to these models.

For this reason I want to try to build my own car alarm, but I need some help. Being very new to the world of electronics I would be very greatful for some guidance. I have a few ideas for what I want to acheive. First of all I want the alarm to: be triggered even if the windscreen wipers (front and back) are touched, I would like the alarm to be extremely loud (loud enough to wake me up from inside my house which is 10 meters away from where my car is parked), and if at all possible I would like it if instead of the traditional "beeping" noise, I could input a phrase of words which could be emmited very loudly when the alarm is triggered.

I have been thinking about having this system as a seperate system to the main car electronics in the corsa, it would also be great if I could control it with a key fob.

Any ideas on how this could be achieved would be great :)
Adz££

Postby nells james » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Like other car alarms, car alarm Isuzu Isuzu also equipped with a key less entry system and remote start system. These can help you start your car before, even if you a ride. There is also an LCD Isuzu Isuzu automotive industry in the market.
nells james

Return to Electronic Circuits Help