Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

MultiFucntion Sensor Help

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

MultiFucntion Sensor Help

Postby elexstudent » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:21 am

I designed a sensor-applied circuit. Here it is, Radio-Lamp-Exhaust. I decided to place it on a box. A proximity sensor connected to the radio (battery operated) once it sensed a person it will automatically turn on. When the user turn off the radio it will turn on the lamp which will be activated by a dark-activated LDR (means I must connect a Led to the radio for the LDR to sense when the light will be generated. When the Radio turned Off the Led will also turned Off). As the light conducting, it dissipates heat that will sense by a temperature sensor (probably LM35) which will turn on the exhaust.

My output design is that the PCB will be inside the box plus the battery operated radio. An exhaust fan, Speaker (for the radio) and a stemmed-lamp will mount outside the box. This design was approved and Im really having problems how to materialize it.

Is this materialization possible?
How to make the design to Reset (off all the 3 devices but will ON again if a person is detected)
How to design it on a PCB designing tool?

Please Help.Thanks!
elexstudent

Return to Electronic Circuits Help