Electronics Forum

Electronics Circuits & Projects discussion forum. Get help with electronics.

Please read before posting

Discuss about electronic circuits here. Request help for circuits that you couldn't find anywhere else, how a circuit works etc. Discuss anything related to electronic circuits.

Moderator: pebe

Please read before posting

Postby Matthew » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:31 pm

Just recently I seem to have found myself deleting a lot of spam and double posts from the forum. Please can all members ensure they are posting in the correct section, and note that there is absolutely no need to put the same topic into more than one section on the forum. Spam and double posts will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

While there is no strict 'code of conduct' on this messageboard, please think before posting and treat this forum and its members with respect. The posting of material purely for personal profit is not acceptable, that is to say, advertising your company on the forum is not permitted without express permission from the site admin. Other questionable material (profanity, [disallowed word] content, slur or illegal activities) are not permitted, although I'd like to think that falls under the category of commonsense.

That's it for now. Enjoy using the forum, as long as you stick to these few simple guidelines then we'll all get along fine.

Matthew - forum moderator
Matthew

Return to Electronic Circuits Help